Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
This Guide will assist you in locating information on a broad range of financial literacy issues, which include:
- Personal finances. This encompasses budgeting, consumer credit, loans, mortgages, retirement planning and more
- Running a business. This includes topics such as cash flow, commercial loans, credit, loans, and long-term business finance.
- Investing. Among the subjects grouped under investing are the financial services industry, investment analysis, mutual funds, securities, and stocks.
The Library and iGrad
In this guide, you can find various resources available through the JWU Library that will help supplement and provide deeper insight into some of the issues and topics presented in iGrad.
Please be advised that access to electronic books, databases, e-journals and streaming video is restricted to the Johnson & Wales community.
Check out iGrad!
What is iGrad?
iGrad is an interactive financial literacy website that is designed to:
- help you to gain financial literacy skills and knowledge
- better understand the student loan process
- make good credit decisions
- prepare you financially for the future.