Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
This LibGuide will assist you in locating information on America's infrastructure.. Listed below are some of these subject areas:
- General overview of the condition of America's infrastructure as a whole
- National security (disaster recovery/relief, emergency management, public health preparedness)
- Transportation infrastructure (airports, bridges, harbors/ports, railways, roads)
- Water infrastructure (drinking water, dams, levees, water supply)
- Waste management (hazardous waste, nuclear waste, solid waste, water waste)
Please be advised that access to electronic books, databases, streaming videos and some industry information is restricted to the Johnson & Wales community.
Videos on America's Infrastructure
These Films on Demand videos touch on various aspects of America's infrastructure . To access them, type the titles below in the searchbox in the upper right hand corner.
Additional videos may be located using keyword searching.
Films on Demand Complete (Infobase)
Over 15,000 streaming videos 24/7. Many areas of interest including business & economics, careers & job searching, computers & technology, criminal justice, culinary arts & nutrition, digital media, education, engineering, English, fashion/textiles & merchandising, food prep & safety, food science & service, guidance & counseling, health, science & social sciences. Watch Archival Films & Newsreels for important events and interviews with influential people in American culture & history.