Final Project Outline
Please include the following in your final presentation slides:
Outline of Power Point Slides
Preparation for Final Presentation
Start by looking for the NAICS code for your company.
Enter keyword for your industry, such as Textile.
Best Practices for Citing Sources in Presentations
Why do I need to cite my sources in a presentation?
• Credible sources show that you have done your research and reinforce your own credibility.
• Giving credit to your sources links you to an ongoing scholarly conversation. By identifying where you got your ideas, you enable your own readers to find the sources that you used if they want to learn more.
• JWU's Academic Honesty Policy lists plagiarism as a violation of University policy, as well as one of personal integrity.
How do I cite my sources in a visual presentation?
• Include a citation for any content, quotes, or ideas from another source. The citation should be located either next to the information or below it.
• Cite in the text and provide a list of citations at the end.
Citing Images from WGSN
Image label (If including image in your written work):
Fig. 1 Gender Neutral Figure in Denim. (WGSN Denim Team, [Sept. 2018]).
In the text:
WGSN Denim Team [Sept. 2018].
In your list of figures or references (omit figure number if you haven't included the image in your assignment)
Figure 1. WGSN Denim Team. [Sept. 2018] Gender Neutral Figure in Denim. WGSN. [Online image]. available from https://www-wgsn-com.jwupvdz.idm.oclc.org/content/board_viewer/#/80519/page/1